Friday, February 28, 2014

Itsy Bitsy II

While hopping over the fence that's our shortcut from the driveway to the back door, I noticed this fella cruising around. What really caught my attention were the green fangs.


Natural habitat

After hurriedly constructing an impromptu photo studio inside suitable for a small visitor, I convinced Murphy to wrangle him (her?) inside safely for a short session. Took him a minute to become cooperative, but after he gathered that he wasn't in any immediate danger, he was pretty chill.


Posed

After I was satisfied, I returned him to the spot I found him, and I think he was happy to be home. Probably saw spots for a few minutes, but that's the price of doing business :)

I sure hope he wasn't poisonous. Didn't really look it, and we didn't find out the hard way.

The last Itsy Bitsy post was 2.5 years ago. Probably won't be a frequent series...

-

No comments:

Past Detritus