Thursday, September 10, 2015

Neighborhood Stroll

Getting Samuel Murphy-Drake to NZ was painful, frustrating, expensive, and protracted. However, this is not a post about cats. Sorry?

Long story short, promptly after getting the fur-face here, he went and disappeared for three days. In between being genuinely concerned for his sense of "home" after the long journey and bouts of swearing to wring his neck should I find him, I spent several hours each day canvassing the neighborhood looking for His Highness.

Finally, these walks started to feel like formalities, so I took my camera along.



















Perhaps these photos were a subconscious effort to calm my mind; I'll admit to being pretty worried for the little bugger's welfare. And of course, he came back in the middle of the third night like nothing had happened. Bastard.

-

No comments:

Past Detritus