Easy pickins on the way out to Akaroa for Brett and Hollis' wedding.
Barry's Bay pano (click for beeeeger)
Yes, the water really is that color.
I had only ever been out this way once for Epic Camp, and our ride to and fro from Chch on our first day was a rude awakening full of what.the.fuck.did.I.get.myself.into and other fun revelations. I must say it's much more enjoyable to drive over these hills than it is to ride a bike over them.
Also, Akaroa is awesome, and the next few posts are from out thatta way.
- ► 2016 (10)
- ► 2015 (52)
- ► 2014 (46)
- Barry's Bay
- Rapaki and Cashmere (aka Solo NZ Running Camp Pt. ...
- Christchurch Zombie Zone (aka Solo NZ Running Camp...
- Pukaki (aka Solo NZ Running Camp Pt. 5)
- Clay Cliffs
- Showdown at the Remarkables (aka Solo NZ Running C...
- Rough Surf
- Race the Train (aka Solo NZ Running Camp Pt. 3)
- Queenstown Hill
- Moonlight Track (aka Solo NZ Running Camp Pt. 2)
- Lakeside Sunset
- Madness Begins (aka Solo NZ Running Camp Pt. I)
- ▼ May (14)
- ► 2012 (64)
- ► 2011 (54)
- ► 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (49)
- ► 2008 (44)