Thursday, January 30, 2014

Carmel: Estate Tour

One mild morning in Carmel, I dragged Ethel around to some cool places I'd spotted on my various runs around the greater metropolitan area. We got her all gussied up in the best Old Money outfit we could cobble together and pretended like we were visiting various properties in our real estate portfolio. When in Rome!


Our house in the hills


Our beach house

This was all made possible by some enthusiastic and expert assistance from my cousin Frances, so we finally yanked her away from the off-stage positions and shoved her in front of the camera.


"I got out of bed for THIS? Where's my &@#* latte?"

There are some seriously stunning homes around Carmel, which is no surprise, and this was the best idea I could come up with to photograph a couple of them without getting arrested.

-

No comments:

Past Detritus